- Black suede leather upper incorporating silver nylon
- Antistatic with dual density PU sole and energy absorbing heel.
- Steel toe cap and steel midsole protection.
- Easy to put on and remove with pull on loop.
- Comfortable but hardwearing trainer.
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345:2011 safety footwear standards
- Safety Footwear Category: S1-P
- Passes SRC slip resistance standards
- Unisex size range ensuring size coverage for majority of workforce.
We offer standard delivery of £4.99 for Royal Mail Tracked for all orders under £50. We offer free delivery for orders over £50. Orders will normally arrive between 2-5 working days. This applies only for mainland
UK postal addresses.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
We offer DPD next day delivery (next working day) of £7.99 for orders under £50 and £5.99 for orders over £50. This applies only for mainland UK postal addresses. Orders will normally arrive between 1-2 working days. To ensure next day delivery orders will need to be submitted before 2pm.
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Visit www.royalmail.co.uk to track your order.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver on a Saturday.
TIMING OF ORDERS
We process orders in our warehouse from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Therefore, if your order is placed on a bank holiday, after 4pm, late on a Friday or on the weekend, please expect a small delay. Orders will normally arrive in 2-5 working days.
OUTSIDE UK DELIVERIES
Delivery to remote areas can take an extra 3-4 days. Local weather conditions can also affect delivery time. At this time, we ship orders to mainland UK & Scottish Highlands. We are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, EU and BFPO addresses.
BANK HOLIDAY DELIVERY
Over national UK bank holidays delivery will be delayed. Orders will be fulfilled on the next working day and will take 3-5 working days to be delivered.