The Website is operated by Brantano (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in England under number 3472784 ("Brantano", “we, or “us”). The registered office of Brantano is Interlink Way West, Interlink Business Park, Bardon, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 1LD.
Brantano (UK) Limited
Interlink Way West
Interlink Business Park
By telephone: 01530 516146
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Sites
Collection of personal data
When you use this Website and / or make purchases from Brantano (including purchases made in store, over the phone, or via this Website) we may collect the following personal data about you:
• your name, age (including date of birth) and gender;
Information highlighted in bold are mandatory fields when purchasing Goods. Other personal information is optional.We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
• your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail address;
• where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
• your payment card details, if you place an order for home delivery;
• your communication preferences;
• number, age and gender of children; and
• shoe size
Use of personal data
Brantano (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data for the following purposes:
• to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
• As part of our commitment to customer care if you abandon your basket after entering your email we will send you 1 email to see if we can assist you further in anyway. Your contact details will be deleted immediately.
• to maintain any account that you hold with us, which will help speed up the purchase process for you;
• with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
• to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
• for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
• for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters through my Brantano will only send you text alerts with your permission. Data may be supplied to third party processors to enable the service to be provided. You can opt out of receiving these text alerts at any time by contacting Customer Care or through my Brantano.
Targeted updates and marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes, we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting my Brantano.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Brantano asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website. To check that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us, please look at the bottom right of your website browser and check that it displays an image of a closed padlock or an unbroken key.However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
• the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10);
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting my Brantano.
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
Updates to this policy